Mascara Smith Skyline
Sorry, this product is out of stock
Made with an ultra-wide silicone-backed strap , the Smith Skyline ski goggle makes it exceptionally versatile and comfortable. Built- in 2-layer DriWix facial foam. Airflow lens technology provides active ventilation to reduce mist even in the worst conditions. Patented universal lens color designed to reduce eye fatigue while improving contrast and depth perception in all conditions. A versatile lens tint designed to be used all season long. The Skyline maximizes your field of vision with its rimless design, and provides great helmet integration. The oversized spherical lens has substantial peripheral vision, and is enhanced with Fog-X anti-fog coating for vision.
- ChromaPop ™ technology - to see all the details and colors beyond belief. The ChromaPop ™ filters light at 2 specific wavelengths. By doing this, the lens has high definition, more natural color, and unmatched clarity to allow you to see more detail. The Chromapop ™ is perfect and improves any condition in the snow, so you don't miss a single detail.
- Carbonic-X spherical lenses: they are designed on a curved base in both axes: X (horizontal) and Y (vertical). They are manufactured in carbonic-x, integrate TLT Optics technology and have a 6x4 toric-shaped base. This shape provides the highest level of optical clarity imaginable, improved fit characteristics, and increased volume for increased anti-fog performance.
- Fog-X internal anti-fog lenses: anti-fog lens treatment features a hydrophilic, micro-etched surface that absorbs moisture and spreads it over a wide surface to prevent fogging. As it is a treatment physically applied to the lens, unlike other anti-fog layers, it is not removed by rubbing the lens.
- TLT lens technology for clear vision: When light passes through a medium, it refracts (for example, changes its path). If left uncorrected, this refraction can lead to distortion and eye strain. Smith's Tapered Lens technology corrects incoming light rays by progressively narrowing the lens from the optical center toward the peripheral view. Which translates into maximum comfort and 100% visual accuracy.
- Filter category: S2
- Visible Light Transmission: 23% The percentage of visible light that passes through the lens. A high percentage is ideal for low light conditions, while a lower percentage will come in handy on clear days.
- Medium fit.
- Responsive Fit ™ design frame.
- QuickFit adjustable strap system with clip buckle.
- DriWix 3-layer facial foam.
- Helmet compatible.
- Ultra-wide strap with silicone backing.
- Articulated stabilizer adjustment system .
- Includes a microfiber mask pouch with replacement lens case.
Be the first to make a question. Make a question.