Cressi Yuma Fast Speargun
The Cressi Yuma Fast Speargun is a Cressi brand speargun that is characterized by its versatility, agility and maneuverability . Designed for fast fishing, it enables great ease of movement in all directions under the water , as well as non-deformability and low production cost thanks to its ø26 mm tube in especially rigid anticorodal aluminum. Both the integral low-friction guide (thanks to the fact that the rod is supported only on the two external angles) and its reinforced lower area through an overdimensionality of the thicknesses increase its characteristics, making it superior to guns with a much larger diameter.
- New anatomical stock with integrated minimized load support, very resistant, reliable and valued by competition fishermen as an ideal model for fast fishing without giving up hooking problems. This stock, with proverbial ergonomics, is very versatile for all types of fishing and shooting in any position. Quick and smooth rod hooking with a hard, reliable cassette mechanism that accepts all types of rods with great tolerance to different dimensions, finishes and machining. Very integrated, discreet and effective automatic retractable thread clamp, located in the angle between the trigger guard and the beginning of the base of the tube. Non-slip thermoplastic rubber handle in white. Minimized load support in very soft and adherent thermoplastic.
- New head with a cobra head shape design softens the angle of the rubber bands so that they work more effectively and without suffering unnecessary friction and tension that shorten their duration. It is studied so that, in case of using double rubber, the action of both complement each other without any type of interference.
- Top quality rubber in pure black latex with 16 mm diameter or they can also be replaced in the longer versions with the S45 of 18 mm or G20 of 20 mm in diameter or double rubber of ø14 or ø15 mm.
- French articulated howitzer . It is considered the safest and easiest howitzer with hook due to the angled design of the plate profile. Rods in AISI 304 hardened stainless steel of ø4 mm with locking by washer and self-locking nut. High-quality Delrin© bushings with a thread calculated so that the threading and unscrewing of the rubber bands can be done comfortably with the fingers without the need for tools.
- Rod in steel 17 4 PH (AISI 630) hardened in 6 mm diameter. Darkened finish.
Be the first to make a question. Make a question.