Cressi Facile One-Piece Diving Suit 8 mm
Calcula tu financiación
44,30 € al mes en 9 cuotas
TIN 18.9% · TAE 20.65%
The Cressi Facile one-piece diving suit has a different thickness : 8 mm for maximum protection in all vital areas and 5 mm on the arms, thighs, knees and hood, in order to increase freedom of movement and 3 mm on the the areas of sealing or thermal reinforcement
- Extraordinarily elastic Ultraspan lining inside, which greatly facilitates putting on and taking off the suit , and allows surprising freedom of movement. The neoprene used is of high density and the elasticity of the suit is achieved based on the lining used, not reducing the density of the neoprene.
- X-Plush lining in the interior, which dries faster than the plush lining normally used and has surprising thermal properties. Extremely pleasant and thermal . It does not limit the original elasticity of the neoprene and the outer Ultraspan fabric.
- The double 3 mm smooth neoprene sleeves , also with Ultraspan lining, guarantee practically total watertightness , acting as a sandwich with gloves and booties.
- The built-in hood, which prevents annoying water leaks through the neck, has a special Air Free valve that automatically removes excess air that usually accumulates in the hood.
- To limit the entry of water through the main front zipper, the Cressi WSS (Water Stop System) system is used: which consists of a 3 mm neoprene bib, attached to the inside of the suit. The little amount of water that inevitably enters through this zipper does not reach the diver's body, as it normally does, but is stored on the inside of the full body suit and the bib, which in turn has a fine zipper. mismatched main zipper. This bib, apart from improving the seal, increases the thermal memory of the neoprene in the sensitive chest area.
- Small Dyamond reinforcements on the shoulder, buttocks and knees, which makes it much more resistant.
Be the first to make a question. Make a question.