Cressi rod Templa
Cressi Templa Rods are made with very strict finishing parameters and dimensions for maximum adaptation to all types of mechanisms.
- Machining carried out with hard metal stainless tools to avoid contamination of the rod material and possible rust spots in the machined areas.
- AISI 630 steel tempered by a special long-lasting, low-temperature process that maintains a high elastic memory with a hardness level between 44 and 46 Rockwell.
- Very strict control process (rod by rod prior to machining) to check the perfect straightness of the rod.
- AISI 301 spring stainless steel flap, 0.8 mm thick. Mechanical resistance 1269 Mw / mm2 close to that of the rod itself. Pin and hole proportioned to the diameter of the rod between 2 and 2.5mm. Completely nuanced finish to avoid shine. Length in proportion to the rod; 55 mm in sizes from 90 to 120 cm and 70 mm from 130 to 150 cm. Inserted in the shaft with a minimum recess in the area near the pin to avoid reducing the resistance of the tip and to maximize hydrodynamics. O-ring for closing the flap as standard (red color).
- Reinforced howitzer socket with a curved machining radius that makes it almost impossible to break the rod through this traditionally weak point. Versatile design for metal and Dyneema howitzers. Its design, together with the parameters used for tempering, achieve an extraordinary resistance to breakage in the opening direction of the notch of 190 Nw and 40º of angle.
- Howitzer tip format is particularly resistant and highly penetrating.
Be the first to make a question. Make a question.